Monday, March 31, 2008

It's Over At Last...

Well, that was fun.

Zombie marathons are something I should do more often. But maybe not for a week and a half at a time, though. I'm exhausted. It'll be nice to just sit and not watch a movie tonight.

Although, we've already begun planning a special night's double feature to celebrate the birthdays of Peter Cushing (May 26) and Christopher Lee (May 27). Since we just watched Horror Express, that's out, so we need to find a couple of good movies with the dynamic duo in them. Preferably things we haven't seen before.

I'm pretty sure this means a Hammer Horror night.

The search is on!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I know I had a good time. Ah, the memories we'll share looking back.

    Today's word verification looks suspiciously like a dyslexic terrorist organization:

    talbjan

    ReplyDelete