Tuesday, March 07, 2006

And Away We Go....

Welcome to my new online home. I've finally decided to establish my world-wide domination with a place where I can post my boring crap and don't bother anyone else. As you can probably see, I've posted a lot of stuff today, but don't worry gentle reader, my hands are not bloody from typing. I've just transferred a bunch of things I've posted on a group blog over the past year or so, to make it seem as if I'm not just starting this thing out today.

Clever, eh?

Okay. Not really.

Anyway, I think I'm gonna try to keep this updated and use it as a place to store news items and ideas that I might be able to use somewhere down the line. Thus, there will be a definite slant toward weird news, tech stuff, pictures from around the house (including kitty pics -- sorry) and my own drunken, late-night ramblings.

Let's see if I can actually keep up with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment