Thursday, September 25, 2008

Palin's Church...

Max Blumenthal - The Witch Fighter Anoints Palin

On the first night of services, Muthee implored his audience to wage
“spiritual warfare” against “the enemy.” As I filmed, a nervous church
staffer approached from behind and told me to put my camera away. I
acceded to his demand, but as Muthee urged the church to crush “the
python spirit” of the unbeliever enemies by stomping on their necks, I
pulled out a smaller camera and filmed from a more discreet position.
Now, church members were in deep prayer, speaking in tongues and
raising their hands. Muthee exclaimed, “We come against the spirit of
witchcraft! We come against the python spirits!” Then, a local pastor
took the mic from Muthee and added, “We stomp on the heads of the
enemy!”

No comments:

Post a Comment