Sunday, July 27, 2008

ComicCon news that gets me excited...

New Umbrella Academy on the way (no pun intended).

Seaguy 2 and 3 on the way.

Devil's Due / Humanoids Press publishing deal.

David Mack adapting Philip K. Dick's "Electric Ant."

Boom! Studio's Farscape series, written by Rockne O'Bannon.

Mike Grell doing new Warlord ongoing series.

Hardback collections of Swamp Thing and Preacher!!!

Ennis and Dillon Punisher minseries.

Punisher War Zone red band trailer (tempered by the rumor that the director has been kicked out now that the filming is over and the editing is nearly finished).

Aranofsky directing new Robocop film.

Zoe Bell in Brubaker's Angel of Death online video series.

I want to be excited about Robert Rodriguez and Rose McGowan's Red Sonja film, but I just can't do it.

Machete film gets me all worked up, though!

I may be forgetting a thing or two...

No comments:

Post a Comment